• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS 338-378 Weatherby Mark V

Cobramach1

Up for sale as seen in the pictures is a Weatherby Mark V in 338-378 w/brake in great condition. Accepting reasonable offers. Must ship to your FFL from mine. Will charge actual shipping if you don't mind sending two payments otherwise we can agree on a set shipping charge depending on where in the country you are from me. I'm offering this rifle on here giving folks a chance to purchase direct before putting it up on auction on GunBroker. Any questions just ask. I can be reached via phone @ 248-330-9868. Please leave a message with a callback number and I will return your call.

Attachments

• IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1138.jpg
    IMG_1138.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 11
Sorry I don't get on here very often so didn't see the replies. I am not the original owner. I don't know how many rounds the original owner put through the rifle but I've put maybe 160+ rounds through it over the past maybe 6-7 years I've had it. It's been very well cared for.

I do have a RCBS die set and quite a lot of brass along with some factory Weatherby ammunition. The used brass has all been freshly annealed. I had plans to sell all of that on auction, however I have no intention of selling any of that until the rifle sells as may still use it if I don't sell the rifle.

I've gotten a lot of trade questions. I guess the only thing I would consider is a Nosler M48 in 26 Nosler.

Thank you

Final posting for sale and then I'm going to post on Gunbroker. Will be posting on auction next Friday. If someone is interested in the rifle, I also have reloading components including dies and freshly annealed brass. Once rifle is sold reloading components will then be posted on auction but not before, since if it does not sell I will keep all.

Since I kept getting requests for trade here is what I would consider....

For those who want to trade I'll consider partial trade of the following:
Remington Model 700 Mountain LSS chambered in either 260 Remington (preferred) or 270 Winchester. Would also consider a Ruger Vaquero CFDA in .45LC as partial trade.

I'll also consider this rifle as partial trade for either of the new Winchester 150th editions of the Model 1873 in 44-40 or the 101 O/U 12ga shotgun.

I'll also consider this as even trade for a Cooper Firearms Montana Varminter in 260 Remington.

Sorry, $1200. And of course buyer will get first pick at any of the reloading equipment.

I'd also consider a Henry Big Boy Deluxe Engraved 3rd Edition .357 MAG/.38 SPL Model Number - H006MD3 as an even trade.

It didn't sell on GunBroker.

Is it still available?