.338-.300 WSM Help Needed

Left Hand Dave

So I am going to build an XP-100 in either. 325 WSM or .338 WSM (.338-.300 WSM) and need some reamer information on the .338 WSM. I don't plan on using bullets over 205 grains but will be trying mono bullets which are of course longer for weight.
You guys that have, have built or are knowledgeable about these things what reamer specs did you use and were they compatible with your dies? I was considering a straight up .300 WSM necked up to .338 so I could use Redding .300 or .325 bushing dies with the appropriate bushing.
The other issue is of course is freebore. What have you seen and could you reach the lands with 180 - 200 grain bullets?

Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Dave

So I am going to build an XP-100 in either. 325 WSM or .338 WSM (.338-.300 WSM) and need some reamer information on the .338 WSM. I don't plan on using bullets over 205 grains but will be trying mono bullets which are of course longer for weight.
You guys that have, have built or are knowledgeable about these things what reamer specs did you use and were they compatible with your dies? I was considering a straight up .300 WSM necked up to .338 so I could use Redding .300 or .325 bushing dies with the appropriate bushing.
The other issue is of course is freebore. What have you seen and could you reach the lands with 180 - 200 grain bullets?

Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

Dave
Hi Dave not trying to hijack your thread at all but in case you didn't know, I have the new 338 MEGA with head stamped ADG brass, dies and reamers all available this month. It is wsm head size. If you're interested in more info, feel free to PM or call.
If not, best of luck with your build. It should be a good one.......Rich