• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

312 USED 6.5-06AI BRASS CASES!

antelopedundee

I have for sale 312 used 6.5-06 Ackley Improved cases all made from .270 Win brass. My smith says that they are a little too short for my current rifle. 98 from F-C 270 Win cases and fired 3 times; 22 from F-C 270 Win cases and fired 4 times; 42 from R-P cases and fired 4 times 52 from Winchester cases fired 4 times and 98 R-P cases fired twice. Cases were cleaned and are ready to load. Asking $175 OBO TYD. NO FEE aka PPFF PayPal preferred.
Message here or email to [email protected]

AS ALWAYS: THANKS FOR LOOKING!

8y1QGKf.jpg

Last edited:
He said it was about 20 thousandths short for the chamber in the one he was doing for me which was a new build. These cases were from another rifle that is being rebarreled for me. I sent him some of my cases which I had planned to use before he sent the new build back to me and his comment was that they were short. My understanding was that they were short from the rim to the shoulder compared to the chamber in the new build. He told me that the chamber was such that it just closed on a factory .25-06 round with a bit of resistance. I sent him some of my cases to make sure that they would fit.