• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-06ai

ETP

Have a 6.5-06 Ackley Improved reamer id like to sell. Ptg live pilot ,has cut two chambers. Also have a redding 3 piece die set, and a 25-06 bushing neck die that i can sell along with it. Open to any reasonable offers. Will make a deal for the whole package.

Lots of 6.5-06 AI designs on the market. Any specs as to how it has been improved? How much was side wall blown out? Shoulder moved forward? Degree of angle for new shoulder? PTG is usually pretty good about including a drawing with their reamers. I have interest, but also need more info.

Have a 6.5-06 Ackley Improved reamer id like to sell. Ptg live pilot ,has cut two chambers. Also have a redding 3 piece die set, and a 25-06 bushing neck die that i can sell along with it. Open to any reasonable offers. Will make a deal for the whole package.

There is a gentleman on accurate shooters classifieds that is looking for thee whole set up. You should look him up. Good luck

Do you have spec sheet for this 6.5-06 AI reamer? Last one I bought I didn't ask for and was different spec; tighter neck and head by several thousandths. A ptg as well.
Im new to LRH.. not sure how you can send specs. Want to get this barrel cut and fit, installed. And.. live in Alaska!

:):)
Seems we have enough interest to start the party. All we need now is a Seller. :)
The Hock is a friend.. He's the one who told me about the 6.5 stuff as he knows its a caliber I have much interest in..
Im brand new to LRH.. so got lots to learn on how things are done..
Re: the reamer, do you have the spec sheet on the ptg reamer?
Thanks!lightbulb