• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

308 ammo for kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone. I'm just blown away by how this thread has gone. I simply just wanted to purchase some ammo for Carson's Texas hunt. I did get the money $685 in my PayPal from coyote shadow tracker and that will go towards a rifle for the other 2 boys in either a 6.5 creedmore, 6.5 PRC or a 308. Roy and I both have components for the 6.5's.
Another thanks to Len and his wife Jill for taking the PM's from everyone to get things organized. I wasn't prepared for all this and kinda got sideswiped and didn't know how to take this because I wasn't looking for handouts.... I even spoke to Len about how I felt. Once I wrapped my head around the fact that all these great people on the thread just wanted to See other kids smile I was overcome with a new kind of happiness. You guys don't know me, RTSJ or the boys but still wanted to help out far more than I ever expected or wanted. So please accept my greatest THANK YOU that I can mustard up behind the keypad. We will be sure to post pictures when we give the boys everything and on Carson's hunt.

Thanks to everyone. I'm just blown away by how this thread has gone. I simply just wanted to purchase some ammo for Carson's Texas hunt. I did get the money $685 in my PayPal from coyote shadow tracker and that will go towards a rifle for the other 2 boys in either a 6.5 creedmore, 6.5 PRC or a 308. Roy and I both have components for the 6.5's.
Another thanks to Len and his wife Jill for taking the PM's from everyone to get things organized. I wasn't prepared for all this and kinda got sideswiped and didn't know how to take this because I wasn't looking for handouts.... I even spoke to Len about how I felt. Once I wrapped my head around the fact that all these great people on the thread just wanted to See other kids smile I was overcome with a new kind of happiness. You guys don't know me, RTSJ or the boys but still wanted to help out far more than I ever expected or wanted. So please accept my greatest THANK YOU that I can mustard up behind the keypad. We will be sure to post pictures when we give the boys everything and on Carson's hunt.
I live in Boerne, Tx, just minutes from where you will be hunting. I have all the components (brass, bullets and powder for all your needs/wishes). Also the ability to handload for 308 and 6.5CM. Call/text if interested in skilled handloading, 40yrs experience. 2103671610

Good day all! This post to help out these young men turned out to be an OUTSTANDING success. Jill and I were at out at our PRS range the past three days shooting all day and cooking out sitting around the fire in the evenings so we were off line for a few days. This POST is basically wrapped up now for any contributions, but if there is anyone still wanting to contribute you can contact Jeff "bgbuck153" or PM us. The generosity and thoughtfulness from this group is beyond believe. I have spoken with or had conversations with all or most of the members that contributed, but we didn't get your full name and address. Carson, Tanner, and Jake would like to send each of you a personal thank you so if you would please PM me with your contact information so I can pass it on. We don't have a total of all the contributions, but I know that so far, we collected $685.00 and numerous boxes of 308 ammo and I think some reloading supplies. We are waiting for all the shipments to come in from UPS, FedX. The boys are going to have a fantastic time due in part from all of LRH. I think the plan is for Jeff and Roy to get the boys another rifle with some of the funds. It is hard for three young men to share one rifle between them. This is a great opportunity for these guys to grow up in the hunting and shooting community. This hunting trip is several months away and I saw where some members offered extra hunting on their properties in TX if the boys are in that area. We hope the boys have a great time and post some pictures of the trophies they get. If anyone has any questions, they can contact Jeff or us.

We thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts and God Bless.

Len & Jill

Status
Not open for further replies.