300 WSM H4350 Nosler 180gr Ballistic Tip Load Data Please!!!

Mildot277

Reloading the Nosler 180gr Ballistic TIp for a 300 WSM with H4350. Using factory brass from Winchester, fire formed and a CCI 250 magnum large rifle primer. Does anyone have any load data to share? I'm trying to recreate a load for a family member and I am constrained to the details above. Unfortunately, I don't have the gun to do a full powder test. I do have an OAL from the ogive on the gun/bullet and plan to seat the bullet closer to the lands. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Of course you will need the gun to load safely. I have loaded to around 62.5 g of H4350 but every rifle bullet combo will be different

Thanks

Buck

ETA - I now see there is no H4350 listed.

Of course you will need the gun to load safely. I have loaded to around 62.5 g of H4350 but every rifle bullet combo will be different

Thanks

Buck
61-61.5gr of H4350 has done me good in the past with 180gr bullets out of a 300 WSM. That was my original intent but thought I'd check with the group. All the proprietary manuals I have/load data online show this range as perfectly safe with 180gr bullets paired with H4350. I understand working a load up with the gun itself is ideal for safety but unfortunately, I won't have this option. I've considered sending out rounds in different nodes to conduct a powder test. In the end, the goal is to recreate a round as accurate or more accurate than the original factory round. Appreciate the help.

IMG_3229.png