300 win mag

feelinducky

I have a lead on a vanguard 300 win mag. I believe it is a sub moa model because it has the tan colored stock. A guy has it for sale along with dies and an installed muzzle brake for $500. Is this a good price if is is the sub moa model?
Thanks

Ducky, saw some of the Vanguards sold at Wally World with a hard plastic tan stock with black webbing which looked exactly like the B&C Medallist tan stock. My son's friend purchased one in 7mm RM, but it wasn't a sub MOA model. Think it was 2009 or 2010. Easy to see the difference between them, just tap your knuckle on the stock. It will sound hard and hollow. Only saw them with that stock for a short time. The "Sub-MOA" version will have that engraved on the floor plate. Good luck

I gave 500$ for a standard Vanguard in 300 Weatherby with the box of ammo the guy bought with it. It had 7 shots out of the box. So, if it's a low round count yes, a very good price..

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.