• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .300 Win Mag Custom. w/Nightforce

Young-Gun

.300 Win Mag Custom. 27"(28 3/4w/brake) Broughton barrel, Badger muzzle Brake, HD barrel lug, Badger bottom metal, Remington 700 action, Badger large tactical bolt knob, Rifle Basics trigger McMillan A-5 Stock, Nightforce 5.5-22x56 NXS, Nightforce 40 MOA base, Night force rings, Defensive Edge anti-cant device. Only has one sunshade on it now
If your looking for a Long range Elk hammer this is the one, this rifle has been my go to rig and has taken game from ranges out to 1000 yards, this gun is even proven capable of holding sub-MOA accuracy to a mile or 1760yards. I personally built this gun for one purpose to be deadly accurate and dependable. it is that and so much more. willing to sell less optics also if interested that way. Some of you may know my father who goes by "Broz" on here he and I built this gun and it has exceeded our expectations.

that's a nice rig
do you know what color combo and percentages that stock is

Thanks

Man you must have a good reason to sell this, who ever buys it is getting a hammer! It's almost like buying the gun that took out OBL. Buy with confidence guys, this rifle has a history of putting meat in the freezer.

I second that!

Attachments

• thumbs-up-sign-thumb8413541_zps85645168.jpg
    thumbs-up-sign-thumb8413541_zps85645168.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
Man you must have a good reason to sell this, who ever buys it is getting a hammer! It's almost like buying the gun that took out OBL. Buy with confidence guys, this rifle has a history of putting meat in the freezer.

I second that!

Thanks for the nice comments! I am wanting to build an LRKM haha it's all dads fault!! And yes the gun has quite the track record dad and I were talking and there hasn't been anything walk away once the dope is done they just surrender. Haha

Noticed on the target that the Bergers are jammed.

Do you use as a single shot? Or do the loads fit in the mag?

Thanks.