• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 Win Mag Brass

swpc629

I have the following 300 Win Mag brass for sale

350 pieces of New Winchester brass..............$35.00 per 50 shipped

150 pieces of once fired Winchester................$25.00 per 50 shipped

100 pieces of once fired Mixed Headstamp......$25.00 per 50 shipped

All reasonable offers will be considered

i'll take 100 pieces new brass. PM me your info and Ill get a money order on the way tomorrow.
Thanks, Jeff

I surely hope you got my late night P.M. for the 100 new brass, lol I kew they wouldn't last long!! Thanks John

I am interested in your 300 win brass. Could you contact me at 423-791-3867.

Thanks,

Anyone heard from Van? I sent a pm and a couple of emails after I mailed the PMO for 150 pcs. of the new stuff. Just wondering if anyone has any info.
Thanks.

The 300 brass is ready to go and will be shipped tomorrow. I have been working double shifts and have not had a chance to drop the packages by the post office. Sorry for the delay.

The 300 brass is ready to go and will be shipped tomorrow. I have been working double shifts and have not had a chance to drop the packages by the post office. Sorry for the delay.

LOL! Glad to hear you're still with us, old son! Ya never know.....one of them black helicopters or blacked out SUV's coulda swooped in and carted you off to some unknown location for "re-education" lessons! Thanks, Van. Take care.
Rick from California, out.

Van, got the brass yesterday! Thank you sir!
A pleasure doin bidness w/ you! Take care.

btw....You're on my GTG list! Deal w/ confidence folks.

Got my brass today. Van is a straight shooter. As far a business goes anyway. LOL
Helped a brother in need. No worries. John