• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 win mag brass

I have a lot of once fired various makes I can dig through. Cover shipping and counting costs

I have 100 new ADG loose and 25 more hornady for sale if yup decide to go that way. I tried to sell and pulled ad for a friend but it is still here...

If you are not in a hurry, I will be back home late Saturday and I can get back to you. I have a lot of different 300Wm brass. New and 1 and 2 firing brass.
Hope this helps. 👍
Great thanx. Please remember this is my post and not to sell to the hijacker

WOW, You have been hanging around since 2015. You just need to do what you just did, replying a couple times. And maybe with you and I communicating you will be able to pm.👍
Yeah, do a lot of reading on other posts. Don't post much myself. Must say I've learned a lot though over the years.

Like I said in a previous post, only if they have satisfied your needs first and have some left over.
You directly replied to a post i started before i even spoke to the guy, back off. Start your own thread.