300 Weatherby/Vanguard extended mag box?

WEATHERBY460

Is there any way to load rounds in the magazine box that are 3.7" COAL in the Vanguard rifles ? 3.56" is the typical COAL in these, and found my loads that shoot 3.7" are shooting amazing.

Thanks

3.63" if u get an aics mag
Don't know of anyway to get to 3.7
You might be able to back down and get in a another seating node at a shorter seating depth length

I modified my vanguard to accept a remington 700 magazine. I cant remember the exact number I can get but I think I can get near 3.625" with that. You have to mill the back of the receiver out and modify the bolt stop to allow the bolt to come back far enough to pick up the round.

I modified my vanguard to accept a remington 700 magazine. I cant remember the exact number I can get but I think I can get near 3.625" with that. You have to mill the back of the receiver out and modify the bolt stop to allow the bolt to come back far enough to pick up the round.
Yes and you have to use an ADL box and trim it down to the correct height.

I have trouble with mine picking up the 1st round if you put 3 in the box. Haven't got that ironed out yet. I think I need to remove some material from the floor plate at the rear. It holds up the follower at the back and somehow the bolt will push the round forward and down and then skip over the top.