• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 ultra needed

Outdoorplay

I know it's hard for everyone, but hoping someone has some extra, I search for this gun for 3 years, finely found one, and bought it. I have owned it now for a year and still have not been able to put one round through it, I look every chance I get and so far the only thing I have found was a little powder, and 100 burger bullets, I still need brass and primers.

Brass = Nosler or Norma 300 ultra mag
Powder: Hodgdon Retumbo
210 burger bullets VLD Hunting Bullet, but anything burger from 185 to 210 (as I have to set loads to see what this gun likes
215 large magnum rifle primers federal

also if you have some recipes that you have found that work well for you, please post up, someday when I get some supplies I will finely be able to do some testing.

Thank you for your time,
ODP

Attachments

• 1475944_605076302874584_291468278_n.jpg
    1475944_605076302874584_291468278_n.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 34
Get you some adg brass.

My lgs has lots of 210 orange box bergers.

Finding primers should be as simple as locating the local unicorn and milking it.

I know it's hard for everyone, but hoping someone has some extra, I search for this gun for 3 years, finely found one, and bought it. I have owned it now for a year and still have not been able to put one round through it, I look every chance I get and so far the only thing I have found was a little powder, and 100 burger bullets, I still need brass and primers.

Brass = Nosler or Norma 300 ultra mag
Powder: Hodgdon Retumbo
210 burger bullets VLD Hunting Bullet, but anything burger from 185 to 210 (as I have to set loads to see what this gun likes
215 large magnum rifle primers federal

also if you have some recipes that you have found that work well for you, please post up, someday when I get some supplies I will finely be able to do some testing.

Thank you for your time,
ODP
If you don't limit yourself to what you are willing to buy you may have more luck. For example only Berger bullets, Retumbo, Federal primers, and Nosler or Norma brass. You may be surprised how other components work just as well and you may be able to find components a bit easier.

I've got a bunch of Barnes and RP brass I would part with but I am in Canada, not sure the logistics on shipping that across border.
I just sold off some of those bullets to bad.
You should be able to find all those components down there. I have stumbled across all that at one time or another on random American sites. (that can't ship to canada)

If you don't limit yourself to what you are willing to buy you may have more luck. For example only Berger bullets, Retumbo, Federal primers, and Nosler or Norma brass. You may be surprised how other components work just as well and you may be able to find components a bit easier.
I have no working knowledge of reloading, I am a long time long-range shooter, but I have never reloaded, I have 2 friends that shoot the same gun, in fact, all 3 guns are built the same, and they have years of experience at this round. so to start I am doing what I am told.... lol

but if you have suggestions for the replacement, I am happy to do my own testing on figuring out what works best for my gun, I am looking for accuracy at 1400 yards, at the range, and 1000 on the hunt.
if you have recipes??? I'm all ears and would love to try them