• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 ultra needed

I've got some to share
what barrel length and twist rate?
mag feeding or single load?

I have no working knowledge of reloading, I am a long time long-range shooter, but I have never reloaded, I have 2 friends that shoot the same gun, in fact, all 3 guns are built the same, and they have years of experience at this round. so to start I am doing what I am told.... lol

but if you have suggestions for the replacement, I am happy to do my own testing on figuring out what works best for my gun, I am looking for accuracy at 1400 yards, at the range, and 1000 on the hunt.
if you have recipes??? I'm all ears and would love to try them

This link will give you an idea on powders for different powders.

Many bullets will meet your needs Berger, ELD-M, cutting edge, badlands, etc.

Brass- ADG, Peterson, Hornady along with what you stated.

CCI 250 primers along with federal 215 or 215m.

I don't own a RUM so I have no recipes for you but I am sure someone on here will help you with that. The primers will probably be the hardest to find right now.

I've got some to share
what barrel length and twist rate?
mag feeding or single load?
Remington Model 700 Sendero SF, 300 Ultra mag, barrel 26", twist 10", overall length 46 5/8, weight 8 1/2. Viper mussel brake, and a jewel trigger.

My goal is to figure out a round makeup, that I shot 1400 yards with accuracy

This link will give you an idea on powders for different powders.

Many bullets will meet your needs Berger, ELD-M, cutting edge, badlands, etc.

Brass- ADG, Peterson, Hornady along with what you stated.

CCI 250 primers along with federal 215 or 215m.

I don't own a RUM so I have no recipes for you but I am sure someone on here will help you with that. The primers will probably be the hardest to find right now.
thank you so much for taking the time, I am going to add too my list

I had the Same rifle years back , it was my first attempt at ..well long range out to 1000 yards . I wasnt a reloader yet either .

My best advice is find some Nosler 210 Ablr factory ammo ..it was nothing shot of Amazing in my rifle !
1000 yards seemed impossible but I was wrong ! I actually entered in a Long Range Steel match . I was the only one on our 5 man team that hit steel at 1400 yards with first round impact!

I shot 76 rounds that day with no brake , at the time I didnt know any better ! Lol

This sure got the bug in me about Long Range !
I'm late to respond here been super busy .
I hope you found what you were looking for !
Good Luck Shooting !
The 300 Rum is just a fantastic round !

Rum Man

I had the Same rifle years back , it was my first attempt at ..well long range out to 1000 yards . I wasnt a reloader yet either .

My best advice is find some Nosler 210 Ablr factory ammo ..it was nothing shot of Amazing in my rifle !
1000 yards seemed impossible but I was wrong ! I actually entered in a Long Range Steel match . I was the only one on our 5 man team that hit steel at 1400 yards with first round impact!

I shot 76 rounds that day with no brake , at the time I didnt know any better ! Lol

This sure got the bug in me about Long Range !
I'm late to respond here been super busy .
I hope you found what you were looking for !
Good Luck Shooting !
The 300 Rum is just a fantastic round !

Rum Man
thank you, and kudos to the people on this site, I have been looking, on my own for almost a year, for all the reloading stuff I need.
In 2 days, I have everything I need as far as brass, primer, and bullets. I'm little light on powder but have enough to get started.
I have a press and I need all the other stuff, deburr, scale, tumbler... I am sure I am I'm missing some other stuff.
but the first time I'm going to my buddy's house to learn the rope, and whatever I don't have by then I will just buy

but thanks again this community is GREAT I can't wait to meet some of you as I do travel all over the US in my RV.

Attachments

• A6.jpg
    A6.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 13
Looked at my book
230 Berger's on 80gr of retumbo was my sweet spot. I had them loaded long and I know this was near max

Wow sorry everyone it was 89 gr of retumbo. Fat fingers on the phone. I was running a 32" tube they were going 3050fps