300 SAUM Model 7

3darcher2

A friend of a friend has a Remington Model 7 stainless 300 SAUM he wants to sell. He also has some factory ammo. Can someone give me an idea on value? I gather in general the WSMs are much more popular than the SAUMs, and it seems as if in the SAUMs, the 7mm is far and away most popular. I know a plastic stocked all factory isn't probably anyone's idea of a perfect LR rifle, but it seems it could be a decent lightweight rifle.

It's all factory with Leupold bases and rings. I tried searching the old classifieds but really couldn't find anything. Any thoughts?

I bought a brand new in box 7 SAUM Model Seven SS for about $450. I'd love to add a 300 SAUM to the collection.

Ok thanks fellas, I was thinking around 600 so sounds like that will be in the ballpark anyway. I just heard from them and I think it sold today. N2, if not I will let you know.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.