300 Rum Load development help needed.

So I'm totally new here and could really use some help here in analyzing this load development data. I have an amazing custom rifle from GA precision with Defiance action, 26" proof barrel, T3 Terminator muzzle brake, Manners T5 elite swamp, topped with a 7-35 56 NF Atacr. I finally got this thing after waiting over a year in July of last year and found a great 1/2 MOA load within 100 rnds in nosler brass with H1000 and 210 NLRAB. Fast forward to this season, when I have more time for load development and I decide to try retumbo and 210 VLD's with the new Gunwerks brass. Here's my first load ladder.
Bottom 2 right groups are my old h1000 load in 4th fired neck sized brass, and old h1000 load in new Gunwerks brass. Unnaceptable. Rifle was totally clean and then fouled with old load prior to retumbo ladder. 1st group in ladder at 90 gr is 3 shots in one ragged hole. All loads are .015 off lands. Poi is way low so I adjusted up for the remainder of the ladder. As you can see the high ES/SD groups are one hole. Lowest ES/SD are the worst groups. H1000 old load ES/SD was 5/2.5! But well over 1MOA in the new brass (how does that make sense?). 91 gr has been a consistent 1/2moa on a few ladders now but not good ES/SD. I haven't had a chance to take anything out to yardage but I'm having a hard time deciding what to do next. Anyone else seen this happen where the good groups are the highest ES/SD and lowest ES/SD were the worst?! What load should I pick? I shot the next ladder at 300 but with neck sized only 1st fired brass and the 91gr load was the only charge to stay under 1/2 moa. Hoping to run this ladder again with F/L resize and then tune seating depth from there but not sure what to make of this...

I get the same results as you with H1000 and the ABLR. Whats wrong with retumbo at 92? too high ES/SD? So are you using the VLD's or the ABLR and retumbo ? I went to 230 OTMs/retumbo but the 220 ELDX does pretty good as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.