• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 RUM Brass, NEW. Nosler and Remington

Nosler and Norma are the same brass. I received a Norma headstamp case in my Nosler (or was it the other way around, not important)

So if you like Nosler but not Norma your may not be running on all 8 cylinders. LOL

. LOL

Where in my post does it say I use either nossler or Norma? Let alone that I felt it was different? It does not and I do not. You made that up in YOUR head to take this cheap shot at me ("So if you like Nosler but not Norma your may not be running on all 8 cylinders")

jfseaman , you are always looking for trouble. Should we research your past posts and see how many are of negative comments or conflict? I know many have blocked your posts so they do not even have to read them. Why so bitter and why do you seek out conflict. Is your life that miserable? For goodness sake get over it and relax.

Jeff

Oh, and for the record I happen to know Dave does own a 300 RUM. In fact he has owned several that I know of. He is working up loads and drops for one now. He shoots almost daily these days.

Yes he buys lots of components, he trades firearms, scopes and components often. He has bailed out many people who needed something that is not available by letting some of his stash go. He has done it for me. He has bought many custom rifles from the builders of this site.

But again, why does any of this matter? It should not.

Jeff

jfseaman, this message is for you.

If you are truly a potential buyer in a classified thread you are welcome to post in the thread. But if you are interested and you choose to post, please go out of your way to stay away from open conflict. If you want to disagree with a seller AND you are still a prospective buyer, PM the seller.

Don't create trouble. I won't tolerate it again.

Just a quick note to update the thread. Brass was received a day early, packaged as promised and seller followed up as is his style. Once again, Dave....thanks for the brass and for being a GREAT seller!

Thanks,

Marcus