• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 RUM Brass, NEW. Nosler and Remington

dave300

As the title states, I have 100 NEW 300 RUM Brass from Remington, bulk packaged, and a NEW Nosler 50 Count box, sealed, in 300 RUM.
I priced the Nosler at Powder Valleys Sold Out pricing and the Remington at $2.50 per.
Total is $370, plus $11.30 for medium flat rate USPS to the lower 48. Brass will be protected well.
Strong preference on Paypal gift, any paper forms will have to wait to clear.
Cross Listed, time stamp on PM wins. Thank you

Nothing wrong here guys.....I have literally sent Dave thousands of dollars amidst 8-10 buys/sells in the last couple of years with flawless transactions. He is good about getting extra components out to people in need. Dave is GTG!

Thanks Dixie, I'm just noticing these posts! Unfortunately, Broz had to come show his support a couple weeks back relative to this post and Len cleaned up the thread.
Since then, and as if I owe anyone an explanation, I have now made yet another committment/purchase from Capt Academy.

Rhino55, as you know your tracking info was sent to you back a few days ago, rest assured your brass is on its way. Feel free to chime in here, openly, now or when you receive your brass if you feel you need to?

JFSeaman, I'm not sure of your comment, are you stating somethings wrong here with me, or are you asking of the others, is something wrong here?

Edd, about a month ago, if memory serves me correctly, you posted something on another persons FS post, to the effect that RUM brass has become widely available, I PM'd you hoping it was Remington brass and you kindly sent me a link for Shoot-longs site, which had Norma brass, I responded with a thank you.
Not Sure what point, if any your trying to make?

Since then, i had a line on another source of brass and I have now procured the source for 300 RUM brass, which is why this is for sale, as if I have to explain this.

Again, not sure of the intent here? But the ripple affects of unsubstantiate claims are far reaching and have negative impacts. And to think I've been warned about being on Snipershide and such BS associated with the SH site.
You guys wanted an open forum, you got one, I'm all ears......

Nothing wrong here guys.....I have literally sent Dave thousands of dollars amidst 8-10 buys/sells in the last couple of years with flawless transactions. He is good about getting extra components out to people in need. Dave is GTG!

No nothing wrong here other than people offering negative vibes and cluttering this guys thread. Len has cleaned it once already. Good gosh people find something to do for crying out loud.

Many are looking for 300 RUM brass, unless you want Norma your choices are few, and I would not want the Norma either as I feel it is softer than I choose for a 338 with 300 gr bullets.

Dave300 is about the best anyone could ask for to deal with. He will go above and beyond. We have had many many transactions totaling in the 10's of thousands as more than a few custom rifles have been sold and bought. Buyers, no worries at all. I would trust Dave with any amount of my money and will say this, I would stand behind any of his deals personally.

Jeff

Last edited:
Dave,

In an effort to end this BS, I'll buy the Rem brass if it is still available. You and I recently did business together on the N570 shipments. As far as I'm concerned Dave is a top notch guy to work with. Timely communication, willingness to answer questions and followed through after the sale. Please let me know what I owe you and I will PayPal you today.

Thanks,

Marcus

Yes Marcus I certainly remember you and appreciate the support, along with Broz. I'll be sending you PM shortly, thank you. Dave

No nothing wrong here other than people offering negative vibes and cluttering this guys thread. Len has cleaned it once already. Good gosh people find something to do for crying out loud.

Many are looking for 300 RUM brass, unless you want Norma your choices are few, and I would not want the Norma either as I feel it is softer than I choose for a 338 with 300 gr bullets.

Dave300 is about the best anyone could ask for to deal with. He will go above and beyond. We have had many many transactions totaling in the 10's of thousands as more than a few custom rifles have been sold and bought. Buyers, no worries at all. I would trust Dave with any amount of my money and will say this, I would stand behind any of his deals personally.

Jeff

It don't get no better than that!

Attachments

• Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    Like_zps00ba1bd0.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 11
I think more than enough explanation was offered in the Op's first post. What some people are not taking into account, or choose to ignore is, the fact that in this crazy under supplied market of anything firearm component, we sometimes have to pay more than average retail for things if we want them, or need them. During the time where there was NO N-570 anywhere, I was able to find some on a shelf out of state in a small gun shop. By the time I paid the high retail, and all the shipping I had over $70 a pound in the 10 lbs I bought. I also was very very happy to pay this and get it. I needed it. This has always been to me what is meant by the term "supply and demand" its what this country was built on. Now that more 570 has become available does that mean if I offer to sell some of the 570 for what I paid for it I would be committing some kind of crime?

So if indeed we do shoot a 300 rum, and we know that RP brass is preferred by some, very hard to get at all. Is it out of the realm of thinking that maybe Dave has a lot in this brass he acquired during non existent times? Remember he also has shipping to him and to the buyer. It obviously was a fair deal or it all would not have all sold, even to spite some people doing their best to interfere and **** all over his thread with negativity.

Its pretty simple folks. If you are not a buyer or feel it is too highly priced for your needs, then reach as deep as you need to into your gut to find enough class and respect for a fellow shooter, to keep your yap shut.

Nobody that I know of has been elected as a hall monitor with a part time side job of price police or mall cop.

This is what is wrong with our society today. The feeling that we are entitled to something for nothing. The "entitlement" crap is ruining our country. You are not entitled to anything, Dave owes you nothing unless you purchase his item. And even with that he has offer a price explanation in post one.

Why is this so hard? If you don't want to buy it move on.

Jeff

Recent Posts