300 RSAUM Vermin loads

sewwhat89

Anyone venture to guess or help me out with some vermin loads/bullets? I was thinking about going with some 125 or 135 gr Bergers, 125 gr NBT or 110 gr VMAX. I want to keep on shooting my rifle after deer season is over with one of these bullets for pigs, yotes, crows and possibly a bobcat or fox. My question is which bullet "should" be the easiest to get to shoot right? There is not much difference in the price of the bullets, but I want to be able to shoot them fast and tight out to about 250 yards. That is as far as I can see most places to try and call in some yotes later this year and throughout the spring.

Of the bunch that you listed, the 110 V-Max is the most fragile and will go like spit. If ranges are only 250-350, I would give that a try first.

If ranges are longer, I would lean towards the 125 BT, becasue of the better BC and more weight.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.