300 Norma questions

Painless300

I just commissioned TS Customs for a 300 Norma build. LPA 338 Ti action, 26" Benchmark Caron 26" 1-8tw, McMillian A3A, Hawking BDL Wyatts box mag, TT Special.
Plan on using for upcoming 2022 Elk hunting trip. I have Lapua brass and V570 coming, just wondering what kind of brass life you are seeing with under pressure loads, any good load info you have with 215 Berger's and V570, any feeding issues with BDL style box mags?

Lapua brass is so strong that you'll likely be over pressure long before it shows. If you want to use 215's I'd start at 84 grains of N570 and work up to around 3075 FPS or so and the brass will last 10+ firings without annealing. If you don't anneal the necks will split before the primer pockets give up.

Lapua brass is so strong that you'll likely be over pressure long before it shows. If you want to use 215's I'd start at 84 grains of N570 and work up to around 3075 FPS or so and the brass will last 10+ firings without annealing. If you don't anneal the necks will split before the primer pockets give up.
Thanks for the info. I'll be annealing with an AMP after every firing.