• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

300 Norma lone peak razor proof build

Do you have the reamer specs? Whats the bottom metal configuration? Cerakote color? Whats the actual length & twist of the barrel? Interested in rifle. Thanks!

Last edited:
I believe that's a t3 stock bud, a sendero light won't fit in an eh3 on a long action unless you trim the stock line down. It looks like there's a flare out in your pics and a flat wide fore end? Hard to tell but if so it's a t3. Nice looking rig either way, welcome to the site and good luck with your sale.

I believe that's a t3 stock bud, a sendero light won't fit in an eh3 on a long action unless you trim the stock line down. It looks like there's a flare out in your pics and a flat wide fore end? Hard to tell but if so it's a t3. Nice looking rig either way, welcome to the site and good luck with your sale.
Could be a standard mcs-t which is a great stock, I'd prefer that over the t3 beavertail for-end anyway! I'm not sure what it isi does look like a mcs-t3.