30 nosler load data

Well I'm at 66 rounds down the tube. Got me a rcbs chargemaster supreme to go with my old beam scale. I started with two foul shots on a cleaned barrel left for 10 minutes settled down. Went for another dot put three literally in the same hole. Two clicks moved the last shot over about 3/4. It showed 3137 on these fired rounds. The powder machine got loads shooting anywhere 3153 to 3137 its a-lot faster throwing powder than using the beam and I think it's good enough for pigs at a distance. We will see?
This is a 30 Nosler JGS reamer .2, impact 787 action #4 Bartlein 26 inch. MvMillan game hunter not the carbon. Trigger tech Diamond at 1 1/2. With muzzle break it weighs right at 12 pounds. A good shooting box rifle. Wouldn't want to carry it across hill and dale. I placed a K525i Kahles scope on top. I'm calling it good for now. Thanks to the mentors on this site and a special thanks to Lsherm. It would benefit to pay attention to him. One more shout out to Atlas for the chamber work and to Bugholes for the spriral work. Praying my Lord and savior gives me another season to do what I look forward to each year.
What is jgs .2 reamer?

Just shot a doe antelope with my 30 nosler and berger 220 lrht. 420 yards and bullet performance was flawless. Shot 3 to 4 inches back from front shoulder and a touch high from dead center. Bullet entered bullet size and came out fist plus. Great results going to see on mule deer and elk later on.

Pretty sure it's just a custom reamer, with FB taken out to .200"

I have a JGS reamer as well. Probably almost identical specs, if I had to guess.

I almost went the wrong way on specs lucky I was steered in the right direction. Yes, JGS tools out of Coos Bay Oregon.

Working on spec'ing out a 30 Nosler short barrel build, How much is it to purchase a JGS reamer, and what's the average lead time?

Working on spec'ing out a 30 Nosler short barrel build, How much is it to purchase a JGS reamer, and what's the average lead time?
I bought mine new. Only cut 2 barrels with it. Work done by well known and respected barrel maker.

I have the spare barrel I need. Might be willing to sell. PM if interested. Can send you spec sheets.

Or possibly rent it, if you end up not wanting to buy. For whatever a fair rate is.
05E40434-FE60-48F0-A7ED-E43328E3420E.jpeg

I have basically the same dimensions except for the C and H lines I have at .3440. I have been using the .205 Berger and have had good accuracy. Using ADG brass. Altus did the chamber work.
Nice. Haven't had mine out much yet. Just worked up starting loads for the 199 Hammer over H1000. ADG brass. Sent my reamer in to Gene at C6 and he cut mine.

I have three 30 Nosler's, all of them were chambered with a .225 freebore reamer. All of them started with ADG virgin brass all three were right at 88gr of VV N568 to get to 3,050fps. Once fired ADG brass they were all different grains to get to 3,050fps. One is @ 88.5, one is @ 88.8 and the third one is @ 89.0. I did not have time do a ladder on any of the three prior to hunting last season but they all had ES in the teens and single digit SD's. All of them shot exceptional groups at 200, 600 and 800 yards. I will fine tune this winter.

Liddy
I'm running 84.5 in my 300 prc with cci250 and lapua brass. I'm getting 3030 average but my es is 40. Do you ever see high es numbers out of N568?