• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

280ai brass

bushwackr

Hello I'm looking again for GOOD once fired 280ai brass. I bought some here earlier. My barrel showed up ,got ready to load and 34 out of 36 have blown primer pockets. Not pleased but to late now I didn't look at them till recently. If someone has some good once fired please let me know

I have some once fired and fl resized in a redding fl die if that interests you. I think there is 65? Pieces there.

With a little work, those primer pockets can be repaired. You can salvage your 280 AI brass. There was a recent thread here on LRH. Possible a youtube video as well.

I seen a video about a 5/8 ball and pin to hammer inside the case but I can't find a pin the right size

Hello I'm looking again for GOOD once fired 280ai brass. I bought some here earlier. My barrel showed up ,got ready to load and 34 out of 36 have blown primer pockets. Not pleased but to late now I didn't look at them till recently. If someone has some good once fired please let me know

I don't have much 280 Ai brass and I'm looking for more for myself but I could give you 10 pcs of brand new Nosler brass for free just so you can enjoy your rifle until you can find more brass later. PM me your address brother. Aloha

If headstamp isn't an overly concerning issue, run some quality 270 brass through your die, load full power 280 loads, and use 50 cases to fireform, "breakin", and settle your barrel. If you use Nosler 270, form it, and then work up a load, by then the barrel will probably be finished speeding up. Then you can switch to Nosler 280AI with very little to possibly no tweaking of the load.

I don't have much 280 Ai brass and I'm looking for more for myself but I could give you 10 pcs of brand new Nosler brass for free just so you can enjoy your rifle until you can find more brass later. PM me your address brother. Aloha
I really appreciate the offer. I found a member that has some good once fired I. Buying. You guys here are awesome. Thank you all