• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

280 rem 700 McMillan, HCR accurized

BigSwede

Stock 280 Remington 700 cdl, hill county rifles accurized and bedded into McMillan compact stock, cerakoted barrel and action sniper gray and graphite 2 tone. Stock cerakoted gray gap. Timney trigger. With Nikon 3-9. 1350$ shipped to your door.

Attachments

• IMG_2281.JPG
    IMG_2281.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 517
  • IMG_2284.JPG
    IMG_2284.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 462
  • IMG_2285.JPG
    IMG_2285.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 455
  • IMG_2286.JPG
    IMG_2286.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 464
  • IMG_2289.JPG
    IMG_2289.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 457
Could you explain what accurized is? Did they true the action and then re install the factory barrel?

Very Nice looking Rifle.
About how may rounds Fired?
Have read HCR website
How does it shoot now?
Surely you have checked since you paid them to fix it.

Thanks,

Ben Wiley-409-443-1550

I got the hcr 600$ accurized work up plus a touch crown. Yes It is the original barrel spun back on. Rounds down tube are less than 300 but unsure as to exact number. Rifle was used by my father as deer rifle for years until it's new clothes. It was a 3/4" - 1 MOA rifle before its new clothes. And it's still that good. I shot a 8 load combo's through it to get what seems as the same accuracy as before. I have not however put it through its paces with many powders, primer, or bullet combos. I have the original wood cdl stock also with it.

HCR has done other "accurrize" jobs for me and always does a great job. I can likely get this one to shoot better but I'm not loading/shooting much anymore. Kids are busy

Stock 280 Remington 700 cdl, hill county rifles accurized and bedded into McMillan compact stock, cerakoted barrel and action sniper gray and graphite 2 tone. Stock cerakoted gray gap. Timney trigger. With Nikon 3-9. 1350$ shipped to your door.