• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED HCR accurized 243 sendero

Bedding pic

Attachments

• IMG_2262.jpg
    IMG_2262.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2264.jpg
    IMG_2264.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 26
EASY TO CHANGE THE TITLE

This is very easy to do.

In the CLASSIFIED sub-forums, we have set it up so you can edit thread titles.

New way to edit thread title to show **SOLD** is the thread title for this post that you are reading right now.

If you are the starter or author of a thread in the CLASSIFIEDS sub-forum, you can now edit its title.

The purpose is to enable you to say SOLD in a very noticable way. I suggest to place the word **SOLD** to include the asterisks at the very beginning of your own classifieds thread title.

DO NOT change any other words in the thread title.

Here is how you do it. Go to the starting page for the sub-forum where your thread is shown along with the other thread titles.

That looks like this:

Then find your own thread on the sub-forum page. In my case it's New way to edit thread title to show **SOLD**.

Place your mouse cursor about 1/2 inch to the right of the last word, in my case: **SOLD**". In doing so be careful not to touch the thread itself or all you'll accomplish is to open the thread itself.

Then double click and you'll see a wide box open up which includes all the words in your thread title. Go to the beginning of the thread title and add **SOLD**.

When you are done with adding **SOLD**, just touch your mouse cursor anywhere outside the white text box and you'll notice that the white box closes up again. You are done.

Re: HCR accurized 243 VS

24 3/4" to the lug with brake first pic

23 1/8" to lug without brake second pic

Attachments

• IMG_2388.jpg
    IMG_2388.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2389.jpg
    IMG_2389.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 23
Just to be clear, before cerekote was barrel and action stainless? And, the barrel is factory correct?
Thanks

Recent Posts