28 Gauge 00 Buckshot

GelatinousPig

Been a while since I've posted anything on here, and I realize this isn't exactly the right forum for shotguns, but thought WTH. I am in the process of having a straight 284 built for F-Open and am still waiting on the Golden Bear action to complete the parts list. During the wait I acquired a 28 gauge shotgun as something to fiddle with. I discovered through searching that nobody makes buckshot for that gauge. I reached out to the folks at Paraklese and asked them to load some up for me. I'll update here once I get to the range and test it out.

Sounds interesting. If you get a reloader, you could make up your own 28 gauge loads and experiment to your heart's content. I reload for the 28 gauge and .410 because it saves me money to 'roll my own' when a box of shells is easily over $10 for either one of them.

I started with one of these and...still have it! Works great. Just a thought:
https://www.mecoutdoors.com/600-jr-mark-v
upload_2019-7-28_19-47-56.png

I reload some for rifle, but just can't seem to find time anymore. Once the F-Open rifle is done time is going to be my largest challenge (other than wind).

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.