• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.270 wsm components

Nova217

Have a buddy who's wanting to start reloading for his .270 wsm. He'slooking for brass, dies and 130-140 gr bullets. Thanks fellas!

Have a buddy who's wanting to start reloading for his .270 wsm. He'slooking for brass, dies and 130-140 gr bullets. Thanks fellas!
There's a member selling a Redding die set right now in the reloading classified section

any particular brand of brass dies or bullets
I know he shoots the Winchester 130 factory ammo now and it shoots great out of his rifle but I told him I wasn't sure on availability of those. As far as brass he'd probably be ok with any honestly.

There's a member selling a Redding die set right now in the reloading classified section

I saw that as soon as I got on here today but I think he'd probably be out on those even though they're awesome dies just due to price. I figure he'd be ok with somethin along the lines of Rcbs or hornady as far as dies.

Checked the reloading room for the last of my 270 WSM stuff. I found the following:

84 count Winchester 1X fired brass. Tumbled, resized and prepped (case mouth chamfered & primer pockets reamed). $40
73 count .277 Sierra Match King 135 gr. bullets $30

Add $10.00 for shipping. Selling as a lot - don't want to sell piecemeal.

I need to do some digging but I think I found some brass and bullets when I recently moved in 270 wsm. Reloads with Barnes 140 ttsx if memory serves correct. He'd need to pull and start over in my opinion but I'll see what I can find (tomorrow at the soonest).

nathan

361 Berger .270 VLD Hunting 130gr bullets, same lot. Three sealed boxes and one with 61 in it. Part # 27501

All 361 bullets $160 shipped in the US