270 WSM Brass Brand?

Excellent info ComFisherman

I wonder if I should buy loaded Norma 300 WSM, pull down the bullets and powder, and then neck them down to .277 ?

At $2.37/round, would the neck sized Norma brass be better/worse/same as the Nosler brass?

The brass and component shortage isn't going to last forever, a precept harder to accept as this shortage doubled 08 and 13 in length with some inflation mixed in for fun.

With that said your building a rifle so a timeline implies some amount of searching time. I work remote every few weeks and it always shocks me how much new inventory shows up during that time. Heck I saw varget and 869 today.... can't remember seeing both since maybe 17 or 18... so it's getting better.

I would take adg 300 wsm necked down over all the other options because "adg" after that I'd likely hold out for headstamped 270wsm norma > then nosler = worked over winchester > fc if it was given to me...

Lord love nosler, but their brass makes their bullets look like a bargain. Something easily swallowed if it was =adg/lapua.... it ain't.

My 270 wsm gets a steady diet of whatever I find.

Go 300wsm ADG necked down Norma would be secound option the rest id leave in the garbage can.