270 win. quickload request?

fireworks

If anyone happens to use quickload, I'd really be most appreciative if someone could run me a quickload for the following:
Nosler ABLR 150 gr. Using IMR 4350. Browning A bolt 22" barrel, with the BOSS brake, about 19" without it. Not sure how to view the barrel length with the brake.
I have been laddering up and am now over nosler's max by .7 grains and still no pressure signs or stiff bolts. This is the only powder I can ever find in my area other than IMR 7828. The 7828 produces higher velocities but just won't come together unless its too hot to safely use. The 4350 is nice and tight at minus .050 all the way up the ladder in 1/2 grain increments. What I' m wondering is if the quickload system will produce data different enough from general load data I can feel safe with.

Need more data:

• COAL
  • Charge weight you are using
  • If you can get it, H2O weight from 5 fired cases. Just a reminder, brand to brand does make a difference.
  • If you can get it, velocity for the charge you are using
To get the H2O:

• don't clean the cases but do remove any debris from inside
  • put a tiny amount of dish soap in some distilled or RO water
  • Fill the case to the top of the mouth, look for level, level level water. If you see a refection or a distorted reflection it's not level. When as good as you can get, you will almost not see the water.
  • record the weight
  • Average the weight

This is just a quick run of the incomplete info you gave above. I ran it up just below chamber pressure max as an example. Lots of variables come into play to be accurate so don't use this as a guide it's just to give you an idea of the amount of powder and chamber pressure using the basics info.

Type of cases, primers, seating depth, powder manufacture, air temp and of course the rifle itself all play a part. What you see below is using the profile I use which is 40 degrees 26.5 baro pressure 60% humidity as the starting point.

forum.JPG

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.