27 nosler

Rechecked and they did get the saami up on it, looks a little shorter than the 30 Nosler it does not share any guaging from the others by the looks of it. When I made mine Kiff'ed was pimping Saami reamers which were way before Nosler had even had cases on the drawing board which has put a lot of confusion out there.

Rechecked and they did get the saami up on it, looks a little shorter than the 30 Nosler it does not share any guaging from the others by the looks of it. When I made mine Kiff'ed was pimping Saami reamers which were way before Nosler had even had cases on the drawing board which has put a lot of confusion out there.

No problem for me. I use the same go/no go gauge from the 338/26 Nosler. New 26 Nosler brass chanbers in all the rifles.

The 28 and 27 have been sold. Only reason, they are on R700 actions. Not my thing. I have a Proof Research barrel to make a new 28 on a Mark V.

I'm done with my 27 experiment. I'm going to sell it and get either a 323/26, 358/26 or 375/26 reamer made. Undecided, need to look at bullets first.

I'd make a 458/26 Nosler but I already have a 460 Weatherby.

Attachments

• 27 Nosler SAAMI .316 nk o fb 58379.pdf
    396.3 KB · Views: 130
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.