.260 brass

savatage

Can anyone help me out here? I cant seem to find any remington brass for my .260...All on backorder.Thanks.Gary.

Last edited:
when I started with my 260, I simply re-sized my 308 Lapua brass, but I had to turn down necks, then fireformed them with light load IMR TB with Cream of Wheat as feeler and Crisco on top to seal it all, anyway you can resize any of 308 family brass to fit 260 chamber, so 243, 7-08, 308 can be utilized for this purpose. If I remember it right, before Remington standardized its name, it was know as 6.5-08 A-square, which is better as far as chamber throat.

Savatage are you still looking for Remington, 260 Rem brass? A local store has some and they could ship you a 100 or so. Let me know and I will get the store's number to you.

Win 7-08 brass , about the same cost as Rem , neck it down and never look back.
icon7.gif

Thanks guys,I`m still looking and would like to order 100-200 ct. Info to your connections would be awesome . I`m new to re-loading and want to use this rem brass 1st, then get into the lapua brass...PM me info...Thank you very much again.

Thanks guys,I`m still looking and would like to order 100-200 ct. Info to your connections would be awesome . I`m new to re-loading and want to use this rem brass 1st, then get into the lapua brass...PM me info...Thank you very much again.

I'll make a call on Monday and shoot you a PM in a minute.

I bought rem brass once and after sorting I had 6 groups and after I fired them I had more then a 3/4 rejects... If you after them rejects I can ship them to you just pay for shipment :D

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.