• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

25% OFF PROMO

Brian Beck was the lucky guy. We drew on our Facebook page, as I don't think there is a way to do so here.

ya silly me, I won't do anything like that again. Instead since there is no way to do a live draw on here, I won't give the opportunity? Sounds like I should not have given anyone here the opportunity if this is the thanks a guy gets.
I think you should at least post the name of the winner on here as soon as you draw - I don't care where you do the drawing. Or tell everybody they need a facebook account to enter and when and how the winner will be announced.

I think you should at least post the name of the winner on here as soon as you draw - I don't care where you do the drawing. Or tell everybody they need a facebook account to enter and when and how the winner will be announced.
Yeah, got it... point taken.
I don't have a time machine, (yet!) so the best I can do is what I have already done.
I don't need to be raked over the coals. Trust me, won't make that mistake again

I don't have Facebook. I thought it would be some kinda notifications on this site because this was where I signed up
Sorry Mr,
I made a mistake by not being clear in the post that we would be drawing on a different site. I am very new to this one, and it was a last minute deal when I thought "I should give the LRH guys a shot at this also"
I will do it a little different next time

Hope everyone cools down and all works out. I for one think it's great that Straight-Jacket is a sponsor on here. And offers discounts from time to time to the members. Looked at your website numbers times and looks like you guys put out some nice stuff. Good luck

Nick, I think it's great offering promo's like you do! I appreciated the opportunity to get in on the drawing. Now I need to finally decide on a build with you guys so I can have it in plenty of time for this fall's hunts...

Nick, I think it's great offering promo's like you do! I appreciated the opportunity to get in on the drawing. Now I need to finally decide on a build with you guys so I can have it in plenty of time for this fall's hunts...
Thanks,
we will do things differently next time.
This was the first time I have tried this on LRH. Pretty new to the place.

feel free to give us a call, myself or Tristen can help answer any questions.
307-707-3181 EXT1
Monday-Friday 9-6pm