• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

25% OFF PROMO

I was wondering who won aswell.

Brian
Brian Beck was the lucky guy. We drew on our Facebook page, as I don't think there is a way to do so here.
Kind of dumb you advertised here but didn't notify anybody who the winner was...
ya silly me, I won't do anything like that again. Instead since there is no way to do a live draw on here, I won't give the opportunity? Sounds like I should not have given anyone here the opportunity if this is the thanks a guy gets.

Ok guys. Your really going to burn on a guy for giving dicounts on this forum. Giving him grief on how he does it. Thats just not cool. If you don't like his method on giving product discounts then PM him.

I think it was very generous of him and a great way to promote his business.

I appreciate your discounts to forum members:)

Brian

Ok guys. Your really going to burn on a guy for giving dicounts on this forum. Giving him grief on how he does it. Thats just not cool. If you don't like his method on giving product discounts then PM him.

I think it was very generous of him and a great way to promote his business.

I appreciate your discounts to forum members:)

Brian
Thanks,
I could have put on the main post that this contest was also listed and would be drawn on Facebook. (And looking back I should I have)

I can definitely admit to making a mistake. However rough crowd, seeing how a small mistake of good intent can upset so many, I think it's best I don't do anything like this again.
Unfortunately even good intentions can hurt a guys business.