• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 243 wssm custom

huntinfool18

all these 338 edges are making me jelaous, need to sell to make me one.
specs:
barrel: shilen salect match stainless, light plama contour, 1-8" twist, 30" long has been threaded for muzzlebreak, thread protector and break included.

action: rem 700 short, fully blueprinted, lightened and tefloned black, over sized recoil lug, timmney trigger.

bolt: sprial fluted and tefloned black, face trued and sako extractor installed, oversized bolt knob

stock: hs precision sendero style, black with grey spider web, steel beded.

scope: super sniper 20X sitting in leupold 30mm rings a 1 piece base, enough adjust ment for shooting out to 1 mile or more.

$1750 shipped to FFL will include rcbs reloading dies.

will trade for night force scope and rem 700 long action. have any questions just drop me a pm.

have only worked up 1 load, reagularlly shoots less 1/2" 5 shot groups with 107gr matchkings.
243001.jpg

243wssm004-2.jpg

243005.jpg

Last edited:
made some changes, went to see it we could make feed better and made it worse, rifle will need to shot single shot and also had the barrel cut down to 28" and recrowned, no break. $1200 shipped with out scope, rings, and base. thanks huntinfool18