• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 243 WSSM semi custom

270winshort

243wssm built on a savage ss action with AVS 5 R rockcreek carbon wrapped barrel 1-8 twist,action has been trued by Mike D at AVS, it has a Joel Russo custom laminate stock, has been pillar bedded,the barrel is 26'' and has a titanium brake, it has 188 rounds down the tube including break in and load development,includes a 6.5X20X44 vortex viper scope with v-plex reticle and burris singnature rings.
I have about 180 brass all neck turned with squared case heads,and rcbs dies. The rifle shoots under 1/2 moa at 100 yrds with 95 grain bergers and have shot under 1/2 moa out to 1000 yrds. Also this last fall my son shot 2 deer with this gun 1 at 496 yrds and 1 at 548 yrds both were 1 shot kills.
this gun shoots and looks great. The reason I am selling is that I need money for back surgery if it wasn't for that I would not sell the rifle. I dont know how to get pics on this site so text me your e-mail and I can e-mail them to you. asking $2600.00 for everything and $2150.00 without scope and rings thanks for looking my cell # is 801-921-5056 my name is Andre call anytime

Last edited: