• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

243 WSSM

COBrad

A friend died and left this rifle and associated stuff along with a note for me. The rifle is built on a Winchester CRF trued action, glass bedded, 28" Krieger 7 twist heavy varmint barrel, a tunable muzzle brake, and a picatinny rail bipod mount. Aftermarket trigger breaks clean at 3oz. 20 MOA picatinny rail and adjustable cheek rest. Included are a couple hundred cases, a good assortment of bullets, K&M arbor press with dial indicator, Wilson inline seating dies for the WSSM, 21-250 and .243 along with an assortment of WSSM die's including a Redding micrometer seater. K&M neck turning tool with .243 neck reamer, a 9 piece set of .243 neck expander mandrels and holder, Wilson case gage micrometer and block, Wilson case gages for the WSSM, 22-250 and .243, three ammo boxes and two reloading manuals with .243 WSSM data. Doesn't include my bipod. I gave his daughters $2K for it all. Would like to see $2K, or best offer. IMG_5602.jpegIMG_5604.jpegIMG_5605.jpegIMG_5606.jpegIMG_5599.jpegIMG_5601.jpeg

My condolences regarding the loss of a friend

Looking at that stash of stuff that certainly seems like a good deal. Alas, I'm not in the market…or the United States

A friend died and left this rifle and associated stuff along with a note for me. The rifle is built on a Winchester CRF trued action, glass bedded, 28" Krieger 7 twist heavy varmint barrel, a tunable muzzle brake, and a picatinny rail bipod mount. Aftermarket trigger breaks clean at 3oz. 20 MOA picatinny rail and adjustable cheek rest. Included are a couple hundred cases, a good assortment of bullets, K&M arbor press with dial indicator, Wilson inline seating dies for the WSSM, 21-250 and .243 along with an assortment of WSSM die's including a Redding micrometer seater. K&M neck turning tool with .243 neck reamer, a 9 piece set of .243 neck expander mandrels and holder, Wilson case gage micrometer and block, Wilson case gages for the WSSM, 22-250 and .243, three ammo boxes and two reloading manuals with .243 WSSM data. Doesn't include my bipod. I gave his daughters $2K for it all. Would like to see $2K, or best offer.View attachment 501233View attachment 501234View attachment 501235View attachment 501236View attachment 501237View attachment 501242
Sorry that your friend passed.
You are a good friend and person trying to get this sold for money for the family.
This is a good deal for anymore and it is a good cartridge.
Awesome for Varmints to Deer.
GLWS
If we could help out in any way, please let us know. We can't purchase this great deal although would love to have it.
Prayers for the Family 🙏
Len & Jill