• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 243 win LR target/coyote rifle

I will see if I can find a picture. 100 yard group last time I checked zero was one ragged hole it will shoot 3/8" group center to center if I do my part. I have multiple hits at 1200-1400 yards confirmed. You will not be disappointed in accuracy of this rifle!

I have no affiliation with the seller, but I have to say that all the abbreviations he used are well known companies. I'm sorry if you don't know who they are, but that doesn't warrant you the right to try and badger someone for using what he thought was well known. (And rightfully so in his assumptions) Best of luck to the seller. Sorry to clog the thread. Just my two cents.

One question to the op (Original Poster if you don't know what that means Mike)... what is the weight?
exactly. there are better ways to ask a few questions

not sure my last question got posted....which kahles model scope is that, and how does that perform? selling that separately also?

I've got a custom 7 mag if you might be interested. Best way to reach me is by text 417 712 1232

Recent Posts