• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win model 70 coyote lite 243

backyardsniper

Got a factory win model 70 coyote lite for sale It has exactly 18 rds through it. It has a 20 moa pic rail. I believe it is an EGW I will have to go look bought the rifle new about a month ago, but dont need it, want to go another direction. I have a leupold Mark 4 LR/PR 4.5-14x40 with duplex reticle mounted on it if a person wanted the whole package with a harris bipod we could work out a deal on that.

$800 for rifle with base

$1600 rifle with scope and bipod

ok bump it up

wife wants a freakin camper so I got to liquidate some funds. Somebody make me an offer on this it is practicaly brand new with 20 moa rail and i have a Harris bipod that can be had with it. Perfect varmint or whitetail/antelope rifle. All the benefits of a heavy barreled rifle without all the weight.gun)

Somebody is gonna own this gun. Open to offers

Still have the rifle? I'm really interested in it they are sharp looking for sure. I know for a fact I can't afford the glass. But what's ur rock bottom price my girl wants to get me something nice for my b day coming up. Thanks for your time and god bless.