243 ammo - barnes ttsx and 90gr accubond

Robster80

anyone try either of these in their 243? any preference? wanting to try a new round in this season

If your wanting a nice Deer Bullet try Hornady's .243 100gr BTSP it has a higher BC than both bullets you are looking at and I will tell you it flat out works.
I have had nothing but good results with them. Old School that beat New.

43.5 gr IMR 4350, 90 gr AB. Weatherby Vanguard S2 243 24" barrel. Inexpensive Bushnell Ultra HD 3-9 - 500 yards 5 shots.

If your wanting a nice Deer Bullet try Hornady's .243 100gr BTSP it has a higher BC than both bullets you are looking at and I will tell you it flat out works.
I have had nothing but good results with them. Old School that beat New.

got to looking and i actually have a box of those. ill giv em a shot this yr

anyone try either of these in their 243? any preference? wanting to try a new round in this season
I been using barnes bullets for years. I have been using barnes TSX and TTSX with 243 win and I have to use them in some parts of California. California has some areas that are lead-free for hunting. There are other brands on the market which that are lead-free. But I prefer the Barnes bullets.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.