22 creedmoor brass recommendations?

DJ Fergus

Im not interested in necking down brass. Alpha munitions, Peterson , ADG & Hornady all have 22 creedmoor brass. Does anyone have a recommendation or experience with mentioned brass. I personally have experience with Hornady brass in other cartridges.

I bought 200 of the ADG in 22 Creed last month it's very nice- I have used their brass before. The Alpha and Peterson are both very good brass also, but they were out of stock when I was looking. Hornady is probably serviceable but a step down from the others, it is less cost and in stock most places. I have read but no first hand experience that the Hornady 22 Creedmoor has a little more case capacity than the other 3. Some of these are avail with both small and large primer pockets, so another decision!

I bought some alpha munitions 22 creedmoor brass. Came in a nice case, a thank you card and they sent an email with the dimensions of the brass and the AMP annealing code for the best annealing. Very consistent brass.
I just got thru ordering 100 pieces from them. Can't wait to see how this cartridge does.

I would give my first born for 100 pieces of 22 CM brass. Built a new Creedmoore last fall, no brass anywhere. Gun sitting lonely in the gun box while all its brothers get to go shoot prairie dogs this weekend.