• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 22-250 Brass

Picked up brass from members: mth00005 and thekriebles. Thanks to both of them for their help.

If anyone else has any once fired 22-250 Remington brass that they would part with, please let me know.

Thank you.

I have 98 new Lapua 22-250 brass for sale. Let me know if you're interested.

Sandbar,

I can't speak for everyone on this site, but I have been very pleased with all I have done business with. As for Unoboats, I have dealt with him and also met him personally. His word is gold, so if you are looking for brass, it will be exactly how he describes it. I can promise you that. I just wanted to plug a buddy and ease a buyer.

Roger

Unoboats - How much are you looking to get for each of the items you describe?

klfaulk - I know Lapau brass is pricey. How much?

I have 98 pieces (used 2 out of the box). Price is $85, shipping included in CONUS.

My thread just got jacked.... OK no biggie.

Anyone else have once fired .22-250 Rem brass they would be willing to part with?

I apologize for that sandbar,it sounded like you were looking for cheaper once fired brass. I will gladly let you have them for the $85 i bought them for. Again, sorry.

In fairness, choice normally goes to the thread starter before its open to everyone else. No worries though lr3223, hold onto them. After a few reloadings, maybe post and let everyone know what you think of the Lapau brass. I understand it is some of the best on the market.

Still interested in Unoboats offer if he is willing for .45 ea.

Recent Posts