• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 22-250 Brass & .308 Cal. Bullets

sharpshooterbr

I'm doing a little cleanup in my reloading room and found some things that I don't need anymore.

1) SPF355 pieces of once-fired Winchester 22-250 brass. This brass is all from the same lot number. Will sell the whole lot for $90 tyd. MTM boxes are not included.SPF

2) SPF 4 boxes of 100 ea. Hornady #3085 190gr. BTSP Interlock. Each box is a different lot number. Will sell the whole lot for $80 tyd.SPF

3) 3 boxes of 100 ea. Hornady #3080 190gr. HPBT National Match. All of these are the same lot number. Will sell the whole lot for $65 tyd.SPF

4) 2 boxes of 100 ea. and 1 box of 6 ea. Hornady #3080 190gr. HPBT National Match. All of these are the same lot number. Will sell the whole lot for $44 tyd.SPF

The brass has not been resized and could probably stand a tumble. The bullets are all several years old and do have some tarnish on the jackets. This will not affect their performance at all. PM me with any questions. The first "I'll take it" in this thread has priority over PM's. I have this posted on a couple sites, so I will go by the time stamp to determine the buyer. Thanks.

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts