2021 Trophy Thread

I'm calling em trophies cause it took me all summer to pattern them & get my kids a shot opportunity on them….any recipe suggestions are greatly appreciated….
3AD70C8D-A4CF-472E-A58C-D8E2F1C4E532.jpeg
D1B2B362-1863-4D45-95C8-E05B021E1D6E.jpeg

I'm calling em trophies cause it took me all summer to pattern them & get my kids a shot opportunity on them….any recipe suggestions are greatly appreciated….View attachment 337565View attachment 337566
I'm calling em trophies cause it took me all summer to pattern them & get my kids a shot opportunity on them….any recipe suggestions are greatly appreciated….View attachment 337565View attachment 337566
I love it when I see young kids get into shooting / hunting , they are the future of the sport.
Nice shooting.

I'm calling em trophies cause it took me all summer to pattern them & get my kids a shot opportunity on them….any recipe suggestions are greatly appreciated….

Never had one but was intrigued by your ask for recipe….a quick google trip turned this up:

There are a couple stews out there too. Most recipes make note of removing scent glands.

Good shootin' by the kiddos!

Never had one but was intrigued by your ask for recipe….a quick google trip turned this up:

There are a couple stews out there too. Most recipes make note of removing scent glands.

Good shootin' by the kiddos!
Like other critters with a musk gland just be extremely careful not to let your knife touch both hair and meat and work very carefully to ensure you get the whole musk gland removed without leakage.