2019 Antelope was a blast.

Some of you all need to lighten up. Everyone expresses emotions in different ways. Nobody has a right to tell anyone else how to feel or how to express emotion. I didn't take the laugh that he was laughing at the animal or disrespecting it. I have laughed after making a good shot because I was happy that I did what I was supposed to do. When I put my hands on the animal, I bowed my head and showed respect and felt remorse for taking a life. To the OP, good shot and I hope you all enjoyed the whole hunt. Thanks for posting.

Got several kills on video just takes for ever to download them. I will post as I have time.
PS I don't feel bad in the slightest.

I think it's a natural and often "testosterone-driven" reaction to laugh after making a shot like that. All the videos posted show very humane kills. Now, if Fred3 was out there blasting prong horn through the guts at 700 yards, making no attempt to retrieve the animals, leaving them for dead and laughing about it, then we got a problem.

I get some of the concern with the optics of the situation to the "anties" but quite frankly, people don't have the right to "not be offended" in a free society. Not perfect, but history is replete with examples that show the alternative is much, much worse. If you don't like what you are seeing, you have the right to change the channel.

Agreed... The "anti's" are going to be mad if you killed an animal, cooked him for dinner, ate and fed it to the homeless, AND had a burial ceremony for the bones the next day.

Agreed... The "anti's" are going to be mad if you killed an animal, cooked him for dinner, ate and fed it to the homeless, AND had a burial ceremony for the bones the next day.
Yeah, no kidding. The Libs at work give me flak for being a hunter. I explain to them that the deer I shoot on crop damage go to The local branch of "Farmers and Hunters feeding the hungry" and that I spend my time and effort brining clean organic meat to authorized processors to feed the hungry. They still act disghusted. Funny, I thought they had compassion on the needy?

seems to me a quick, instant and overwhelming kill shot is what I am always looking for when I send one at an animal I am hunting. this was drt hit. no tracking, no injuring, very nicely done whether 50 yards or 500.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.