200 LRX and 300 Wby Load Data

270Weatherby

Anyone have some load data for 200 gr Barnes LRX and 7828sc, H1000, and/or Retumbo? any help is appreciated

My 200 LRX are in the mail from Midway.

The challenge is seating depth. That will tell you your charge weight.

Alliant lists a load for a lead based 200grn bullet using Reloader 25. I believe the rule is take 10% off the min lead load and use that as a max load for copper and start at 90%.

But seriously, as we now know. At least one manufacturer is using QuickLoad to give answers. Combined with the data from the Hodgdpn and other manufacturers data you have a reasonable load.

I could give you what I will try but instead recommend that you purchase QuickLoad and a Hornady LnL gauge or other method to check max COAL.

If you know your COAL, know what powder you want to use, can't afford QuickLoad (as in it's bullets or QL) then PM me.

There is also Ammoguide and Reloadersnest but they only have lead loads.

Quick load keeps coming back to bite me. I keep finding other things to buy, thinking I won't use it, but here I am. Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.