+20 moa base

Well I found the box and it says +20 but the part number on the base itself says that it a standard! ! Called blackhawk and they are mailing me a brand new +20 at no charge and told me to keep the standard for my troubles. .nice guys to talk to !!.

Well I found the box and it says +20 but the part number on the base itself says that it a standard! ! Called blackhawk and they are mailing me a brand new +20 at no charge and told me to keep the standard for my troubles. .nice guys to talk to !!.

Great !!!! Glad Blackhawk treated you that well.

When I managed retail auto parts sales I experienced the old parts switch scam where a customer would somehow get hold of a new part that wasn't quite what he needed, then order the correct part and put the "wrong" part in the box. He'd then return the part he didn't want in the new part box for a refund. Makes me wonder if that's what happened to Blackhawk on this transaction.
It was sometimes difficult for counter clerks to recognize the switch. I ended up requiring that no refunds be issued until I examined the part. Hey, I had anti-freeze bottles returned for refund filled with water ..... caught a lot of crooks who tried that little trick - we tested the contents of the container. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.