• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

2 Sig Sauer Tango 6 scopes

cb4128

I have a buddy who hooked me up with 2 Sig Sauer Tango 6 scopes - he is a Sig dealer, so I'm passing along the savings to someone else. I have both 100% new in the sealed box.

#1 - Tango 6 4-24X50 - 34mm tube, Illuminated Dev-L MOA reticle - FFP (with anti-cant) and MOA based dials - 0.25 MOA per click and 30 MOA per revolution - cheapest retail I could find is $2,599 on Euro Optic for this exact model. ONLY ASKING $2,000 shipped

#2 - Tango 6 5-30X56 - 34mm tube, Illuminated Dev-L MOA reticle - FFP (with anti-cant) and MOA based dials - 0.25 MOA per click and 30 MOA per revolution - cheapest retail I could find is $2,399 on Euro Optic for this exact model. ONLY ASKING $2,000 shipped

Here's 2 pics of the sealed boxes with serial #'s, model #'s etc. Not interested in trades as I need the $. I will have these at Alamo Precision Rifles in Hurst for anyone who frequents there and wants to check them out.

Attachments

• IMG_5007.JPG
    IMG_5007.JPG
    628.1 KB · Views: 109
So ... no one was interested in this scopes, and they were not bought by someone?

Last edited:
Great scopes! Someone should jump on these. The electronic anti cant is the coolest thing ever.

Steve