$2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: $2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitter

Enter me in the Redbone Outfitting Contest!

Re: $2,500 Outfitted Antelope or Black Bear Hunt Giveaway Contest - Redbone Outfitter

Enter me in the Redbone Outfitting Contest

"Enter me in the Redbone Outfitters Contest"

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest"

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest".

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest

"Enter me in the Redbone Outfitting Contest"

Please enter me in to the red bone outfitter contest !!!!
the bear would be awsume !!! The antelope would be great but not as much as the bear !!!!
I would use my 270 wsm with 130 GR barnes trx for the bear
For the antelope i am in the early satge of building a
my new rifle and it will be a 6MM in the smally micpherson round !
thank you in advance

gun)gun)
THE RULES AND ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:

• Contest entries must be in by September 6, 2009 at noon CDT.
  • One entry per person.
  • Winner will be chosen by random drawing.
  • In order to enter you must be logged in. If you are not a member, registration is free and takes about 1 minute. REGISTER HERE
  • Entrants must provide Name, Address, Email Address to Redbone Outfitting by clicking on the following link and submitting a form. Data Entry Form
  • Entrants must also (after submitting the Data Form) enter a REPLY to this thread saying: "Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest".
I put a lot of effort into making the entry process easy and not confusing. I hope it works out and everyone has a lot of fun with it.

Entr me in the Redbone Outfitters contest.

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest"

"Enter Me In The Redbone Outfitting Contest".

Status
Not open for further replies.