• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

1885 Martini Henry Rifle

md66948

SOLD

I am selling an 1885 Martini Henry Rifle. I could not find any Out of Service Proofs on this Martini Henry Rifle. I know IMA is selling these rifles for $700.00 plus shipping.The bore of this Martini Henry is Excellent! I don't think this rifle was shot a lot.

I does have the "N.S. NEP"- Native Service, Nepal Mark on the left Side of the Barrel just Under the Rear Site Base. This means it was sent to Nepal and saw service there.

My price is $600.00. I am in zip code 19096, (Phila. Pa. Burbs), but I will travel within 10 miles to meet. I will split the shipping.

Here are some Markings that cane be found on the Metal. There are Proof Marks on the stock. There is hardened Grease around the trigger and areas of the receiver.

The Sovereign's, or Royal Cypher is Queen's Cypher, accompanied by Victoria's initials, "V.R." for "Victoria Regina" (Latin for "Queen Victoria").

Manufacture's Code is ENFIELD, The Royal Small Arms Factory (RSAF) at Enfield Lock.

Year of Manufacture is 1885.

Lock Viewer's Mark is the Enfield Crown with an Arrow.

The Mark of the Arm is II, (Mark II).

Sold Out of Service Mark is not Present.

War Department Final View Mark is on the Front Ban, ( WD with an Arrow).

First Proof Mark is London.

Second Proof Mark is London.

"N.S. NEP" - Native Service, Nepal Mark on the left Side of the Barrel just Under the Rear Site Base.

Last edited: