• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

17 wsm Hornady 20 gr. Vmax ammo

North Idaho Hunter

17 wsm hornady 20 gr. Vmax factory ammo

626 bullets

I had these loosely stored in a ammo can so I no longer have the original boxes.

$140 shipped free.

PayPal only sent as a gift/friends and family.

If your local to CoeurdAlene Idaho I will trade these for powder.

Last edited:
Franklin, I passed this on to my good friend in Idaho who will buy them. His name is Brian. Lives in Moscow area. Will contact you asap. Please mark sold pending funds.
Just FYI, but I spend some quality time in South Dakota with my Ruger in 17 WSM, among other rifles, and love it! But right now I have 3 to 400 rounds so I'm letting Brian get yours. Hope thats satisfactory.

I told him about this site and your post. He Will contact you. He's thinking to meet up and leave pay pal out of it. He was with me in S.D. and saw what it does. He and another are buying rifles! Lol! They didnt believe me about what it can do.
BTW, you do still have a rifle in it? If so,, why sell the ammo?

I sold off the 17 wsm - I stepped up to centerfire for squirrels and coyotes. I just wanted to extend the range further then the 17 wsm could provide. They are a fun little round when kept within their limits!

Squirrels? With something bigger than the WSM? Must be bigerns around there! LOL. One of the guys had a 17 Fireball. Shoots a 20(?) gr. pill at 4000, he says. The WSM is a 20 at 3000.
So, which WSM rifle did you have and were you happy with it? Accurate? I have a Ruger that needed a stock and full bed, plus a lot better trigger. But now it's awesome! Brian is looking at a Win. single shot. Others are thinking Savage. Like to know your story,please.

I had a savage b mag. It was accurate, but Rimfire is just not really what I'm after anymore. I now run a 22 caliber wildcat that runs 35 grain noslers at 3500 FPS. That gives more satisfying results!

Talk to Brian about it when y'all get together. He's looking hard, maybe too hard, at the Win. Falling block. I have a Ruger I'm very happy with. Just saying.

17 wsm hornady 20 gr. Vmax factory ammo

626 bullets

I had these loosely stored in a ammo can so I no longer have the original boxes.

$140 shipped free.

PayPal only sent as a gift/friends and family.

If your local to CoeurdAlene Idaho I will trade these for powder.

I would like to buy the ammo. I can meet you in CDA. Let me know when we can meet up. THX