156 Berger Jump

The real issue is the chamber, if you do the AW2 thing there should be no problem. The die will always be a bandaid over the chamber.
Yeah, I bet Hornady never changes the SAAMI spec on either cartridge. For me I'll be using the bandaid. I can buy and shoot out more brass and still be ahead versus having the gun touched. In fact the gun shoots so good with new brass if I could buy brass any time I needed I'd use it twice and toss it. I'm used to paying $2 a piece for brass on other rifles so 0.80 per piece then using it twice is no problem. I figure I only have about 600 more rounds before I need a barrel change.

I guess if you have a fresh barrel having the chamber opened a little more around the base might be worth it. There may even be some new reamer specs for this floating around out there.

It might but the size of the PRC case is basically the diameter of belt. I was hoping Hornady or Redding would come out with a something like a small base die like you use in 5.56s. This is an issue for both the 6.5 PRC and the 300 PRC. Those datum lines are the same on both cases.

Who are you buying dies from?
Whidden on the custom dies.

I've never use one of the Willis dies. Being a collet are they not adjustable for the amount of resizing?

I got s set of whidden bushing dies with the click adjustment and have not had the clicker problem . As for the Larry Willis die l use it a lot on belted cases. I don't think it will work on the prc case , if i'm not mistaken the prc has a fatter case than lets say a 300 win case (haven't measured). I tried to get them to build a die for the 30-378 W.M. case and was told no way . I think Larry Willis sold out to someone , l maybe wrong.